Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Announcing new Bible study

It;s the big reveal on my new blog today...

It is kind of a misty, drizzly day here in Texas this morning. We need all the moisture we can get so I am not complaining. It just does not make for a bright and cheery photo from the backyard. Except for the oleander in the foreground there is not a hint of green, of life. I know some of us are feeling much like that. We struggle with pain, both physical and emotional. We have hearts that are bruised, wounded one way or another. Maybe life looks bleak because we are out of work, or alone. Personally I am in the grip of grief over the loss of one who was very special to me. Tears are so near the surface and my mind is filled with memories of a precious friend and mentor. But I press on... Click here to read more...


No comments: